We hope you will visit the exhibition at The Robert McLaughlin Gallery. Below you will find information on various travel routes to the gallery as well as a google map.
From Toronto and other cities to the West of Oshawa
1. Take 401 East to Oshawa, exit Simcoe Street North.
2. Simcoe Street exit requires a left turn from stop sign into Left Hand turn lane.
3. Turn left at lights, you are now heading North on Simcoe St. Follow to Bagot Street.
4. Turn left at Bagot, 2 blocks to Gallery.
From Toronto Union Station
1. Take the Lakeshore East Go Train to Oshawa Bus Terminal.
2. The train will take you to the Oshawa Train Station where a bus will be waiting for you to transfer; this bus will deliver you to the Bus Terminal in Downtown Oshawa at the corner of Centre and Bond.
3. Walk 2 blocks south on Centre to Bagot, turn Right and you will see the Gallery. Complete trip takes about 1 hour.
From Toronto YorkMills/Yorkdale Mall
1. Take the Hwy 2 Go Bus Route. This bus has stops at Yorkmills, Yorkdale, Scarborough Town Centre, Ajax Go Station, and more.
2. Bus will deliver you to Oshawa Bus Terminal at Centre and Bond.
3. Walk 2 blocks south on Centre to Bagot St, turn Right and you will see the Gallery. Complete trip takes about 1-1.5 hours, depending on time of day/traffic.
From Kingston and other cities to the East of Oshawa
1. Take 401 West to Oshawa.
2. Exit at Simcoe St. This exit requires you follow the exit street (Drew) to the lights at Drew and McNaughton Avenue.
3. Turn left at McNaughton and follow to Simcoe St. Turn right (north) at Simcoe Street follow to Bagot.
4. Turn left on Bagot, drive 2 blocks to the Gallery.
Our contact info is:
The Robert McLaughlin Gallery
72 Queen Street, Civic Centre
Oshawa ON L1H 3Z3
Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 9pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Note: We are open 7pm - 10pm on the first Friday of every month for RMG Fridays.